When you think of training the chest, it’s easy to just think of the bench press. But, here we have an amazing variation of bodyweight exercises just for you! This article comprises of one exercise, made into a variety of 8!
The push-up is one of the most effective bodyweight exercises. It not only works your chest, but also your triceps and your deltoids. Also, it strengthens your entire core. To a certain extent, it even works your glutes, quads and your upper back.
An additional benefit is that you can do this exercise anytime, anywhere. You don’t need a gym to effectively train your chest.
How To Do Push-Ups:
- Place your hands directly below your shoulders
- Keep your head, back and buttocks in a straight line
- Extend your legs so the weight is on your toes
- Engage your core and glutes
- Pull your shoulder blades down and back
- Lower your body in a controlled manner until your elbows are at a 90 degree angle
- Keep your elbows tucked in close to your body
If these look too challenging? Start with the classic push-up and really master the form. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be doing more difficult push-up variations in no time!
Ready to take it to the next level? Then here we have these eight challenging push-up variations: